Torpedo roadster top irons question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Torpedo roadster top irons question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 08:44 am:

Are Torpedo roadster top sockets and bows unique to that car or are they the same as other roadsters of that period? What are the differences?
I was thinking about making a set out of pieces of other tops at one time and never checked it out.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

Herb,

What year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Royce,you got any info on 1911 torpedo top irons?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 02:23 am:

Sorry, 1911.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 07:51 am:

Herb,

I think 1911 open runabout would be the only ones similar. You probably can save your self some time by just placing an order with John Boorinakis. I doubt there is much of a chance finding original ones considering how many reproduction 1911 torpedos have been built over the past 40 years.

Jack I do not have any information about the body irons. Check with Tom Rootlieb.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration