1927 T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1927 T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

Where is 1927 or the T in this ????

http://sd.craigslist.org/cto/5628191497.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

the title?....lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

I don't really see it either!! I like them original or close but FAST it should be 1500lbs and 800hp =s a fast ride every time. I have drag raced all my life that should be a 8 second quarter mile but again no T their that i can see. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

The fiberglass body has the general outline of a 26-27 roadster... probably built to run a specific class requiring the "appearance" of a factory built body like the old "Fuel Altered" cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Maybe the shape of the fenders? They look sorta '27--but if this has a "clean title" as a '27-that's why we're having so many problems registering our original '27s!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 02:15 pm:

It looks like a highly modified fibreglass 26-27 roadster body to me.
You have to look close to see it but its there.
What draws away from the T look is the color, low slung appearance, wheels, engine and almost everything else but a body shape of a T roadster.
And you have to look close to see it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration