I fear I've been replaced.........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I fear I've been replaced.........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Oh No!!
I think that our dog, Cosmo, may have replaced me as Jerry's navigator in the T !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Kim,

Looks like Jerry is putting Cosmo to good use.

That's a cute image .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Gentlemen prefer blondes!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

What a great picture. The navigator looks ready to ride. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

Good looking dog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 06:27 am:

Maybe it's because the new navigator knows his way home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 09:08 am:

Hey Kim, There's room for you in there too.....it'll just be really cozy, that's all... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

she can ride with me and ruxstell!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration