Cheapest coil boxes or substitutes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cheapest coil boxes or substitutes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:18 am:

I havent started my T yet but worry that the coils barely buzz. Can I test them with an ammeter? Is there a substitute part I can use until replacements arrive? I'm in Nashville and no members seem to be nearby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:31 am:

You can send them to Ron Patterson or Brent MIze for a quick tun-around.Usually about a week. Both do excellent work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:33 am:

How do I find these gentlemen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:42 am:

Go to home page,search suppliers list,right side of page.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration