Who sells ball joints (for commutator?)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Who sells ball joints (for commutator?)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Tried langs and Snyders, they only show the commutator rod.

I need the ball joint end.

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Rod, I have a few, a couple of different sizes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 08:54 pm:

Dale, I found a couple myself. Thanks for the offer.

Are you the guy that was interested in the fenders I had about a month ago?
If so, Ive got another full set 1924 I believe.
They are in better shape so am asking $200.00.

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 09:15 am:

I have some new old stock ones for sale both types, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 09:52 am:

I believe you want the ball joint for the commutator rod, not the commutator! Get one from Bob, you'll be happy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration