Rocky Mountain Model T Club Spring Tour 1

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Rocky Mountain Model T Club Spring Tour 1
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

I'm posting some pictures of day one of the spring tour. We traveled up and over Bear Tooth Pass out of Red Lodge Montana, down the other side to Chief Joseph Highway in Wyoming. Bear Tooth Pass is over 10,000 feet, it was cool, 34* with snow squalls. Great trip! PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Wow! What a great adventure. Wish I was along with you guys. Looks like there is just the right amount of modern traffic on the road too.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 10:05 am:

I got snowed on in August on that road. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

Day 2. We went to see two separate museums that house 20's era Yellowstone and Glacier Park tour buses and VIP cars. The buses are Whites. The cars are Lincoln and Cadillac. They are restoring several Yellowstone Ford maintenance trucks also. This was a great day on the back roads out to Nye MT. The day started with a mama bear and three cubs crossing the road right by the motel. The last picture is a buffalo jump near Nye. PK

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration