I found a RX for one of our members

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I found a RX for one of our members
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Hugh, is missing his meds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 12:02 am:

Heck he don't need beer, he will come up with something more off the wall than modified bituminous roofing tar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart. Bakersfield, Calif. on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 12:13 am:

Do you have that Doctors phone number?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 12:35 am:

I know a place where they sell this stuff without a prescription !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 04:39 am:

Doug, that is hilarious!!!! Where did you find that?? A lot of the newer members won't get it though. Can someone post some of "Hugh"s old posts so they know what it's all about? Myself, I miss him. Hugh, are you still out there????? We need a bit of humor for awhile with all that is going on in the world.:-( JMHO. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 06:02 am:

I've always considered beer a health food. It is literally wheat juice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 08:20 am:

let's see a dose of vitamin B (Full Spectrum) a double dose of vitamin E and to be safe a dose of riboflavin. yep that ought to do it but for those of you old enough to remember ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

BEER - "It's not just for breakfast any more!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Schaefer's beer the breakfast of champions! Or Old Milwaukee
14oz, a free can in every six pack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

Years ago, I was at a talk on Dutch agriculture by someone from the embassy. He said that the top three agricultural exports from Holland were (1) flower bulbs, (2) cut flowers, and (3) beer. I hadn't thought about the third one, but I guess it is an agricultural product....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

Goodness! Do we really do not have any folklore or traditions in the States? Have you forgotten that the character of John Barleycorn in the song is a personification of the importance of the cereal crop barley and of the alcoholic beverages made from it, beer and whisky. In the song, John Barleycorn is represented as suffering attacks, death and indignities that correspond to the various stages of barley cultivation, such as reaping and malting. And the influence of John Barleycorn is not just found in England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland, but through out Europe and Russia, the Orient, for that matter the world. Of course, if it weren't for agriculture there probably would be no brews available after a day of hot work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

Used to haul beer out of Milwaukee, WI andthe brewery never had soft drink machines. It was either water or beer.
Drank my first beer. Pabst Blue Ribbon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 06:41 pm:

George, you said "If it weren't for agriculture there probably would be no brews available after a day of hot work.".....AFTER WORK! You mean I should wait until AFTER WORK!...Oh my I don't think I'll make it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Well, the RX piqued my interest. In South Australia RX was a class of steam locomotive, made right here in my home town Gawler. I didn't know they were exported to USA!!!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:04 pm:

When we did our cross country road trip last month, it was in a store in Big Bear California. I had to get a picture of it to go with the old threads about Hugh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 06:08 am:

:-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Remember....The Liver is EVIL and must be PUNISHED..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:31 am:

I was going to complain that this thread had little or nothing to do with a Model T.
Then I realized that this thread was about Hugh and had remnants of the famous modified bituminous roofing tar.

Additionally there is a T in prescripTion and two in inToxicaTed so I have to relent.

That must also mean it is OK to discuss ClinTon and Trump! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 03:59 am:

Come on Hugh we miss you! :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration