Earky T wedding-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Earky T wedding-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 09:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Early not earky!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 09:52 am:

The T looks to be late 1911 / early 1912. Nice photo Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 09:55 am:

thanks Herb . how about a blow up of the 1913 mod 69 overland. Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

Here you go Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:09 am:

Royce-
Looks to me to be 1911.

What makes you say late '11 or early '12?
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:59 am:

I think I agree with Royce on the 11 or early 12. Keith, what would be the difference? BTW, the Bride looks to be about 12 to 13 years old!!! This is a great picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration