Father day ride in model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Father day ride in model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 06:50 pm:

Happy fathers day to everyone. I hope all of you got to ride in your old car ( no matter what it is)today. I drove my 26 roadster this morning early when it was cool outside. Later today went and saw my dad in my model A coupe. I took him to HF to get welding rods. Great day. Hope it was for everyone. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

Son and I went to breakfast at Rutt's Hawaiian Cafe.
Then drove the T over to the Peterson Automotive Museum. Really nice '15 Runabout on display and a speedster. the rest of the cars were amazing. The round door Rolls was special. Then drove home in real hot weather,stopped for some groceries and then home. It was a good day. At the musuem some one commented on the T in the garage with the poor crumpled fender and hoped we got the culprit. "I did all by myself" I sez. Then went on to explain the Runabout and it's twospeed axle

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration