Bargain early frame on tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bargain early frame on tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 09:25 am:

If you can pick it up, even better

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-1927-Ford-Model-T-Frame-Chassis-Side-Rails-Rear-Cro ssmember-A10487-/111886922357?fits=Year%3A1913%7CMake%3AFord%7CModel%3AModel+T&h ash=item1a0cfaf275:g:zTIAAOSwa-dWp-aW&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

I wish I had the money to spare. It would be worth the drive for me to go and get it!

Wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:15 pm:

What yr is it. The ad said 09 to 27.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Lo0ks like late 1909 - mid 1913. Accident damage in front, lots of pitting. The rear cross member is the best part of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

Likely not a '09 (no fish plates etc). Could maybe be late '09. '10 to early '13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

Sometimes I often wonder how guys windup with things like this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 06:59 pm:

Fish plates were only the first 2500 cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Richard - I know whatchya' mean! In this case, I think some hot rodder just wanted the rear cross member and nothing else!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:06 pm:

I should have said,....not necessarily the present seller, but SOME hot rodder,....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration