Old Photo - The Wishful Family Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - The Wishful Family Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Love that photo. A true wall hanger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Very cool photo. Not sure that T ever got back on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Whatever the story might be, that Ford has been sitting there for a while. Note how deep into the soil those wheels are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Wide Track

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

i thought wearing the hat sideways was a new thing...guess not

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

A great fun time photo almost what you would see at the amusement park in the photo booth.

I see some names in ink across some of the people, Ruth, Lilly, Gladis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

If they only knew what that car would be worth when the youngest kids were old

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:19 pm:

Could that be a wide track? That front axle just looks long to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

Whoops. I see Nicolas said it was....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 01:34 am:

TOP photo Jay.
Looks like the Model TT was too slow and the model T's top tank got too close to the tray.
Us aussie kids never had toys like that to play on, the damaged car would have been in the local blacksmith's shop being repaired for the next days work.
Love your photos Jay. ..N..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 01:41 am:

Let me translate:

This T's top radiator tank made contact with a TT's bed, hence the dent.

You Oz boys talk funny ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 08:52 am:

Would this be a '16? I'm trying to learn to identify years better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg - Tarboro, NC on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 09:53 am:

That "puppy was drove hard and put away wet" Brass Rad., Dropped wish bone, Electric lights, wide track.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration