The Ladies Home Journal Model T Magazine Ad

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Ladies Home Journal Model T Magazine Ad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:06 am:

Nice one, thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Black paint, Green wheels and White tires. Nice to evidence like that.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:44 am:

interesting that it does't show a rear view mirror or windshield wiper. I never thought of green wheels on mine but they look nice. White tires-artist license perhaps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

I have my wheels painted light tan but darn it all if that doesn't look great...

Do they make all white tires in the 440/450 x 21 size?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 06:18 pm:

The wheels are probably Apple Green, also used for wheel colors on the Model A (and striping color) The Apple Green is somewhat yellowish--somewhat!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration