My son got his first ride in the Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My son got his first ride in the Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

My family and I took the Model T to the Meeker Day's car show in Puyallup on Father's Day. He is five months old and got took his first ride. I installed a seatbelt for his car seat and strapped him in. The noise from the engine didn't bother him like it does his 10-yr-old sister. My friend, Bob Johnson (who painted the car for me) brought his 1928 Pontiac pickup and took a family picture for us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

He may be a future owner of a T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Hey, he looks happy after getting that first ride in the T. Good looking T.. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Jim,

You can't start them too young! Have fun and both he and his sister may become life long members.

Note in general the ladies tend to be bothered more by the noises than the guys (not always but in general). Some ear plugs etc. can sometimes make it a lot more enjoyable for them. Works in light airplanes also.

Keep up the good recruiting!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration