The Ladies Home Journal Model T Magazine Ad August 1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The Ladies Home Journal Model T Magazine Ad August 1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:25 am:

That is one I haven't seen. Notice the 21" wheels and tires. The artwork in these certainly speak of that era.
Thanks for sharing these.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

It almost looks like my car! Interesting that it is an August '25 ad, the last of the '24/'25 style coupes. The magazine was probably being printed in July, merely weeks before production changed to the improved coupes and a couple months before the new colors first started to be seen. Black continued to be a dominate color on T coupes for at least six more months. I wonder when the first ads hit the streets showing the newer cars?
Great ad! Thank you Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

Great picture. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:57 am:

What T owner doesn't still experience an added zest and joy of living ???

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration