Timer for a RH driven model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Timer for a RH driven model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

Hello All,
I am looking for photos or drawings of the original timers made for a RH driven model T.

Thanks

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Seems like I've read on here before that it is the same timer just turned upside down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

Corey,
That is what is done when replacing the timer now. No rh drive timer are available now.

I am looking for photos or drawings of the original rh drive timer with the oiler on the top and the rod connection on the underside.

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

I have one in a box somewhere, it is literally an upside down version. I definitely have some aftermarket ones, Runbaken was one maker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

If you are using an original just drill and use a press in oiler on the now top side. If you are using a New Day, Anderson dry type you might add a oil/moisture drain hole in now is what the bottom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

Andre,
I went through my junk box's, about all I could find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Brand on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 01:33 am:

Here is a photo showing a right hand drive aluminum timer, RHD pressed steel timer, and both RHD and LHD versions of an accessory Blublaze timer. The aluminum timer has bosses for both RHD and LHD oiler locations.

Andrew

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration