Any Model T owners in Sussex County NJ

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any Model T owners in Sussex County NJ
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

I'm in Fredon, near Newton (no one seems to know where Fredon is).Any T clubs around this area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

If you take a look at the home page of the MTFCA and look at the chapters section it shows there are 3 T clubs in New Jersey. Maybe some of those are in driving distance from your location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

I have the HCCA roster, which shows members and their pre'16 cars. If you PM me I'll give you the names of folks in northwestern NJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration