What is this?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What is this?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

Trying to identify this for a friend. Looks like some kind of cowl
Any help, greatly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

It's indeed the cowl from a Model T Touring or Runabout, about 1917-23.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Hope your friend has good luck selling for the price he has it listed for on ebay!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1917-1923-Cowl-Original-/282076943982?hash= item41ad18966e:g:bB4AAOSwnNBXa9Yg&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Recently I found one similar in appearance at the Swedish T club's swap meet and bought it for a friend for about $22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:50 am:

Recently I found one similar in appearance at the Swedish T club's swap meet and bought it for a friend for about $22.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Must have got the hiccups? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Ha! Reserve not met.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:00 am:

The seller has other T parts listed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

The person has somewhat elevated prices on a lot of his stuff. But then the value is what the market will allow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

Ahh those are fairly common, and can be found at any swap meet for waaaay under that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

I went and looked at everything else he had to sell...this guy is dreaming if he thinks he'll get that for any of those, even that transmission cover is over priced, I just got a good one for $10.00, at the last swap meet I went to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

Umm, one other thing, that's 17-22, not 23...That cowl has the lip on it for the straight windshield, that the 23's don't have.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration