OT - A Handy Ford Dictionary from 1920

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - A Handy Ford Dictionary from 1920
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

I was looking through a June 1920 Ford Owner magazine and came across the following Ford humor that I thought some members of the group would enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

And with some truth mixed in... Thanks for sharing the chuckles and smiles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 11:19 pm:

Beautiful! I love it!
Thank you for sharing this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 09:05 am:

The definition of "timer" and "commutator" are very funny. Someone put a lot of thought into this list.

The definition of "X", as in Champion X plugs, is a good one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration