Steve Jelf's videos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Steve Jelf's videos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:53 pm:

Steve,
I want to thank you for what you do for the hobby. I was just perusing YouTube and happened across your video titled "Model T Rear Axle Removal". No blaring music, no talking, just a video showing exactly how you chose to tackle the task at hand. Excellent. Not that I'm pulling the rear out of my car, but if someone is, there it is!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 12:08 am:

Without any music you get to hear the shop heater. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZzAt9Q_4k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 12:49 am:

Shop Heater? I just open the doors and let the sun shine in. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 02:06 am:

¿Qué? No hay música ranchera?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Winter in Parkerfield and winter in Springville aren't quite the same.

Sin música en mis videos no tengo que pagar a nadie por los derechos.
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration