Are these parts to a Speedometer?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Are these parts to a Speedometer?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

Still going threw boxes of parts and came across the attached. See photos, if they come over LOL.

I think they may be part of a Speedometer but can't confirm. Can I get a little help, as I have in the past.

Thanks

George Speedometer parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

You are correct,they are parts of speedometer swivel and mounting brackets. Do you want to sell them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Yes, I'm interested in selling them but have no idea what they are worth. Give me a bid and let me look into it.

George Schmidt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

pm SENT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

Parts have been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration