FYI Heads up OT, but still Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: FYI Heads up OT, but still Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 10:44 am:

If any of you guys have a new (around 2015) Ford Super Duty with the camera in the tailgate. Start locking your gate. I am working on a project what I wanted to use one of the cameras on. I called my local Dealer that I use and got a shock. The camera that came in you truck has been replaced to a new number that is 3 times the price of the old part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

Best prices on Ford OEM parts

Usually 10 % above actual dealer cost

Low shipping prices

White Bear Lake Ford in White Bear Lake, MN

651-301-8386

Make sure you tell them you are calling off one of the Ford Forums

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:38 pm:

Jim: That is good info. My point was, lock your gate. The camera alone is close to $400.00 list. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:50 pm:

Dan,

Agreed ...

Tailgates are $$$$$$

But i hijacked your thread to pass along a good source of reasonable Ford OEM parts .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration