OT--Summer's Here..........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT--Summer's Here..........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 11:14 am:

Christina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

agree.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

Nice Headlights! On the car right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Trying to give me a heart attack? :-)
(one could play on the verbalization too..ha ha)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Might be she's showing us how to kick start a Ford?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

That is quite an accessory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Interesting how some folks NEED clothes to look OK, while others just don't. . . .
Now what was I doing before I opened this thread. . .?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

That's one DEAR in the headlights! :-)

Very nice accessory bumpers too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

Thank you, Will. A dose of that was needed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

I think we all needed a good dose of that Dave, those were the "good Ol" days.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 12:33 am:

Christina!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 01:16 am:

She has more clothes on, but the "summer time" theme works.......

https://www.dropbox.com/s/74866ft93ad7y3r/Good%20Old%20Summertime.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 11:17 am:

If I were to soak my bearings for a couple days before repacking would I just be wasting kerosene? The car's been sitting for 40 years. Is it worth it to get all that old grease out of there before packing?

Thoughts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Thoughts? THOUGHTS? What the...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

Yeah, my thoughts have turned to packing for some reason. Is it worth my while to soak old bearings that have been on the car at least 40 years or just repack them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

this could go so many ways--BAD, I'm just not going to touch it!
Jesse, seriously about bearing, clean them, inspect them--there might be dirt in the oil, there might be problems with the bearing surfaces. Then re-pack them. I bought 7 front wheel bearings at the Auburn swap meet--$2 each. Cleaned them in the utlrasonic, got 1 pair looks brand new, One pair that's almost like new, and one pair that's so-so, plus one spare pretty nice one. Saw stuff on them that wasn't visible when covered in old grease.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

David,
You're a good man for not going off course.

I wonder what a psychologist might say if this were a word association excercise?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 06:01 pm:

By Golly it seems that we have a bunch of "DIRTY OLD MEN HERE, but it is said that they need love toooooooooo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Uh, 1)We own model Ts, so it is likely we have a few years on us (Yes, thankfully there are some 'young 'uns' here).
2)Ts break down.
3)Ts leak oil and have very mucky dirty parts to fix.
So Bill, you're surprised at finding Dirty Old Men here???
OH, and 4) We must be mental cases to keep playing with our Ts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Drake on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

What's the temp on the Motometer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

Jesse, that was the funniest!
And the timing...
:-)
I'd bet that little Ford is easier to get along with.
OR
Form follows function.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration