Windwings.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Windwings.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 08:01 am:

Today I fitted the windwings to my roadster so the trimmer could work around them when making the side curtains. I had to modify each of the clamping pieces so they would properly fit the windscreen pillars. Then they had to be re-nickeled. Once he has finished the body is done!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Allen,
That is looking SO nice! You've done a great job saving a piece of history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 06:32 pm:

WHAT!? What are you trying to do? Have the nicest post-brass era T in the world?
I think you might make it!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

Beautiful car. Well done Allan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

From the front, the windscreens appear way too narrow as the cowl and the doors flare outwards to make the wide body. Windwings give added width to the screen and bring things back into proportion. I saw some nice ones on Deusenberg with beautiful etchings on the glass, but that might be a little over the top on a T.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration