Old photo. Yarmouth Nova Scotia. 1905.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo. Yarmouth Nova Scotia. 1905.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Interesting photo. There are a lot more cars in one place than I'd expect to see in a 1905 photo. I wonder what was going on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

Is that a coffin-nose Stanley with a tiller? If so, very rare!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Great picture of a lot of cool cars,most I can't identify. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

Possibly a White Steamer (Model E?) at far left. The car on the far right looks much like a two cylinder Model F Buick. Maybe a REO behind the Stanley and then a Cadillac or "A" Ford
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration