MODEL "T" HOGS HEAD TRANSMISSION COVER "RHD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: MODEL "T" HOGS HEAD TRANSMISSION COVER "RHD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

RIGHT HAND DRIVE HOG'S HEAD TRANSMISSION COVER
1915 RIBBED PEDALS SEE EBAY LINK
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131856075853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m15 55.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Some things make ya laugh.
" May not ship to Australia" the add says.
May not need to, old mate .. most T owners here , as I imagine over there, have got a few in the shed...I've got a dozen or so scattered around, of various vintages.... just struck my weird sense of humour as funny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

Curiously,all our RHD covers had ribbed pedals right up to 1925. Then in 1926 they went to the wide type. The oddity out here is the plain pedals just in 1925.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

Allan, do most of your covers also have a casting date on top, just aft of the mag post.

A friend here still needs a RHD 1926 cover.

Are they laying around too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

James, the casting date does appear on most covers, in the position you indicate. The real cost of a 26-7 RHD cover would be in the shipping costs. You need the pedals as well, and the whole thing is really heavy. I'm sure I could find one for him if he is serious.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 05:28 am:

There are more Model T's in Australia than you think guys.
I viewed at least a dozen of the 26/27 hogs head on a property last week. These "hard parts" are common place
Alan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration