Albuquerque

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Albuquerque
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Greetings from Albuquerque. I looks like we are going to have a nice tour. It's a bit windy this morning, as I see my car cover blew off. Had an enjoyable visit with Russ Furstnow and his wife Kathy on the way here. Russ has a very nice collection of T's, and T stuff. I envy that. Both club presidents are in attendance, and I had a nice visit with Dan Conder yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glenn French on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:12 am:

Have a great ride, Larry. I hope the weather is good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:39 am:

I'm sorry I had to cancel out on this one. We have a group headed that way from Sacramento. Have fun!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:35 am:

It's going to be over 100 degrees here tomorrow. I guess I'll take my air conditioned Fordor for a spin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:01 am:

Hal - What is that black flat looking plate that appears to be laying on top of the reverse pedal? Would that be some modification you've made to ease the awkward use of the reverse pedal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:24 am:

Coilbox lid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

Steve, yup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Hmmm,......well,.......okay then. Does seem like a funny place for it though. And here I thought it was gonna' be some really cool and original "Schedler innovation" of some kind! I mean, why wouldn't ya' expect something like that located right below the air conditioning unit in an otherwise stock '25 Fordor, right?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration