More on eBay scammers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: More on eBay scammers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

I currently have my Model T Speedster for sale on eBay and the current bid is less than the cost of the Buffalo Wheels with new tires, tubes, and boots plus the cost of purchasing and installing the Layne Warford. So folks want the rest of the car for free. Anyway, a very nice chap in Singapore in response to my ad has requested as quoted: I will like to place an order to Singapore , i want you to notify me if i am able to place .payment with Visa/Mc without no delay .Can i forward the Product i am Interested in . Dennis Preska.

I replied: Dennis, I am selling quite a few items, can you send me more details as to your request ?. thank you, Frank

He replied: I will like to place an order to Singapore , i want you to notify me if i am able to place .payment with Visa/Mc without no delay .Can i forward the Product i am Interested in . Dennis Preska

I replied: I donít understand what subject or product you are talking about ? Is it the truck or the English Brough Superior motorcycles ?

Now remember I have a Speedster for sale and a Brough Superior is worth over $250,000 and he bit.

He just replied: motorcycles

How can I have some more fun and mess around with this ^$$ 4073 a little bit more ?

Or should I quit and put him in my no fly zone ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 01:40 pm:

Frank: My father used to say "never argue with Idiots, Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference!" No Fly Zone for sure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

This same idiot is e mailing me want 50 of every item we sell, told him pay now will ship in five years after funds have cleared, he still ask the same question three times this week, always different items, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chester Leighton on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

I just got the same e-mail from the same guy and I'm not even selling anything on E-bay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 04:52 pm:

When he said he was interested in my motorcycles, (I am not selling motorcycles) I told him I had several Brough Superiors. (They are worth $250,000 each) He hasn't returned my message yet, but he will as soon as he finds out what a Brough Superior is.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration