Old Photo - Smiling Through A Centerdoor Rear Window

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Smiling Through A Centerdoor Rear Window
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

That oval window was a touch of elegance on the old T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

I love it. That has some potential for a painting.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieT on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:30 pm:

Rich, do you know anyone who could do the painting? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Cool picture and the back window is cool as heck... Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Hi Charlie. I sure get a lot of ideas here. I wish there were more hours in a day.
Jay finds some great ones.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

If you look closely, you will see two faces in that window!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Sure'nuf :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

I had my '22 Coupe parked out front of my house last year on prom night. Two different couples stopped and ask if they could take pictures next to it. I opened the doors and let them sit in it and take several different pictures and one of them was of the young couple looking out the back window like that. Both couples promised me a copy of the picture but I never got any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

My daughter went to prom with a boy and his dad had a 24 T and they got to ride in it to prom and it was brand new looking. My daughter nor the boy appreciated it as much as I did.. The pics were great. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration