Model A radiator size question I can find an answer to.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model A radiator size question I can find an answer to.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

I am trying to find the height of a 28-29 radiator. Excluding the neck. I currently have a 30-31 rad in hand. Wanting to get started drawing plans for boattail body for the frame I have. Because the radiator height sets the hood height, and I want a lower hood line than the 30-31 rad. has (26 inches), need to know the height of a 28-29. I know it is shorter but don't know by how much. Thank you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 07:08 am:

Call Snyders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 07:55 am:

Tyrone - just measured radiator on my '28 (which is a recored original): 25" from lower tank to upper (excluding neck). Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Thank you guys. Ron, very helpful.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration