1926 Ford Model T On T Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926 Ford Model T On T Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Goes to show the only taste some people have is in their mouth!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Munsters-Koach-/322170369560?forcerrptr=tru e&hash=item4b02d9b618:g:7CsAAOSwepJXWOSe&item=322170369560

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

It was OK for the TV show, but I can't imagine why anyone would build another

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

I wouldn't want it if it was given to me.. I like Ts original. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

You couldn't pay me to own that thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Aside from perhaps a very small quantity of remainder sheet metal, is there an actual Model T part on the whole thing? Surely not for me, but each to his own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Gary, well, $14K seems like reason enough! Although it hasn't reached reserve. And this one, while pretty faithful to the original, still needs to be refinished and yet is getting a high bid. I just hope a good car wasn't trashed to make it. Hmm, is The Munsters show still popular enough to cause much interest in this creation?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

David D, we're both old enough to know "wanting" and "getting" are two different animals :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

It has been on eBay for months, maybe years. The bidding is probably a shill trying to troll some legit bidder into a higher number. It looks like a heap of poo to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

"Oh, Dear!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Marty Feldman's mom???
And Gary, when you're right, you're right!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

David:

That is ZaSu Pitts.

Calling her Marty Feldman's mom is an insult to her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

Uh, no offense meant-it's all in the eyes! I am seldom up on what actress or actor is pictured.
Great expressive face though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I agree with Henry Petrino. I doubt that there is much in that car that is actual Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration