Compliment To Lang's And U.S. Post Office

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Compliment To Lang's And U.S. Post Office
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

I wanted to compliment Lang's for quickly shipping (same day) a small order, as well as the Post Office for getting it here so quickly, AND for only $4.45 in total postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:32 pm:

I've been very happy with Lang's service myself, always quick to pick the order and get it sent off. Sometimes it takes about a week to get here as I'm about 3,000 miles away, plus, I choose UPS ground for most orders. I've placed about a dozen orders, and so far, I haven't had any issues with Lang's or the postal service.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Heavner on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

I love Lang's. They are helpful on the phone, are quick to deliver, and they help you out on the postage by sending the cheapest way possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

They have shipped my parts very quickly every time. I have to order from langs tomorrow and see if they can get me a few things by this Friday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration