South African Visit Houston for 1 day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: South African Visit Houston for 1 day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ockert van der Berg on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Hi there
I am flying through Houston with a 1 day stop over on the 29th of June and was wondering where to go model T related.

I would love to meet up with some fellow modelT guys, as I had such a great time a few years back in San Diego with the guys there, and would love to extend my circle of friends.

Many thanks and kind regards
Ockert van der Berg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 04:06 pm:

Ockert, here is the link to the local MTFCA chapter: http://www.spacecityts.org/

Apparently the contact person can be reached at stanhoekstra@att.net (Goeie Nederlandse naam, in elk geval. :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Greetings Ockert,

I am a member of the Space City T's here in Houston. I don't think there are any Model T events going on in the area on the 29th. However, you are in luck, I am getting my 1916 Touring Car out to decorate it for the 4th of July (Independence Day) parade and I can always use an extra helping hand.

If you can tell me where you are staying on the 29th, I could probably come and pick you up. If you wish you can send me a PM.

When in town call my cell phone at nine three six four four three eight zero zero six.

I hope to hear from you,

Bill Severn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ockert van der Berg on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Hi Guys

Thanks for the response. I have sent you a PM Bill and also to the other Bill & Justin that sent me PMs

Looking forward to meet you all.

Kind regards
Ockert

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration