Old Pic-Brought Home the New Coupelet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Pic-Brought Home the New Coupelet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:00 am:

My wife found a neat article on early all electric cars and in it was this pic of a '15 Coupelet with the date at the bottom of the pic 10/22/14. Probably just brought it home from the dealer. Looks to be brand new, with well to do folks in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Judging from the houses in the background, I'd agree with well-to-do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:46 am:

That's a Ford Michigan Manufacturer's license plate on the front. I suspect the photo was taken near the Henry Ford and James Couzens residences in the Boston-Edison neighborhood in Detroit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:17 am:

It's a well-known Ford Motor Company factory photo.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration