Brief Walkaround video taken today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Brief Walkaround video taken today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:23 pm:

https://youtu.be/2RTEU0vLt4o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

“1924 Model T Ford Touring walk around” — Pre-Upholstery Walk Around

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

Nice solid looking car looks like you have a real start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

If you haven't purchased an upholstery kit yet, might I suggest Classtique:

http://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

Thx but I could not find an order form on their site so I ordered from Langs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 06:46 pm:

I'm still trying to figure out what might be missing.

It seems like I might be using the rear seat back in the front and might be missing the front seat back spring. I'm also concerned that some of the top edge wood trim might be missing.

If anyone has an exploded view of seat parts with part names or numbers I would greatly appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Chris, if its not too late, CHANGE! Classtique's quality is top notch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Note the rubber plug in the top saddle hole. Wonder if that is the original factory issue or a replacement?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Cool start on a great project T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration