OT Steve Jelf Birthday today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Steve Jelf Birthday today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

Wish the old guy a Happy Birthday,with many more to follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Well Steve was probably there when dirt when they brought dirt into his area.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND. MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE IN GOOD HEALTH AND with the tape MEASURE on the your BIB overalls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:43 pm:

Well, I never met the gentleman, but I figure he's NOT old.... He's just been around awhile!!!

Happy Birthday Mister!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Happy returns of the day Steve! Break out some new overalls and celebrate!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

He's been around longer than Muthesula and that's really old. But with age comes wisdom, so he's ok with that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Happy birthday, Steve!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

You're how old Steve???
Have a big ol' Happy while I try to control myself!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Happy birthday Steve.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

Happy Birthday my Kansas "forum" friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Cannot say much more, but a special day for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve, And many more!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

Where is Mr. Thrifty?

He's probably taking a nap right now.

Happy Birthday Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

Happy birthday! I enjoy your contribution to the forum and your picture posts and technical advice. Allen Brintnall, S W Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

Just got back from town. I drove the roadster in to gas it up, then stopped at Braum's for a double cone (mint chocolate chip & peanut butter cup). Sat out on the front porch swing, had a Corona, and watched the lightning bugs before coming in to check the forum. Thanks to all for the kind wishes.

Here's the photo I posted on FB today. With Ellen Smith, 1945, when I had hair. There have been a lot of cakes in 75 years, but this is the only one I remember. Chocolate layer cake with white frosting. Chocolate bits and little US flags on top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Hi Steve,

May the observation of your Natal Anniversary bring joyous celebration accompanied by raucous cacophony and a plethora of felicitous tidings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

I wished him a " Happy Birthday " on Facebook today.

But I wanted to do more .....

I sent a " driver " to deliver him " something special " in person but she could not find his address ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Jim, you don't want to send poor old Steve into cardiac arrest do you?!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:34 pm:

-Happy Birthday, Steve!-
How many stars were on those little flags?
Jim...nice touch with the 'roll bar'!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:46 pm:

I would wish Steve a very happy b/day but at his age even though we have met over the years, I'm sure he won't remember me.

To refresh his aledged mind, my car barn is full of his so very colorful repro signs, that I purchased off his old wood rack at Chickasha many years back. I just might have the biggest collection of his signs as I always purchased his newest endeavors each year he was there selling.

Well Steve, You are a treasure for us youngsters to look up to. I save your daily posts until I have a full month then sit down with a very cold beer and read each one, with great interest and pleasure.

Happy Birthday, and many many more to come,

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:01 am:

Happy Birthday Steve and many more!
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:14 am:

Steve, best wishes on this special day. I can only hope i have the same drive for keeping active that you show us day to day. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:33 am:

Happy birthday Mr Jelf. You're one of the reasons I come back to the forum each day. You bring a sense of order and common sense to us all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:45 am:

A big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Steve. Little late, I know since it's already tomorrow.

Hope it turned out better than my 75th. My buddies chipped in and got me a sweater. I was hoping for a moaner or a screamer but I got a sweater. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 12:48 am:

Marv, 48 of course. 46 was before my time. :-)

Thanks to all for the greetings. As an aficionado of the absurd, I am still enjoying my stay on the planet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:08 am:

Happy Birthday, Steve. You are an asset to the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 06:56 am:

HB Steve, and much more cranking to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 07:06 am:

Happy Birthday Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 07:09 am:

Happy Birthday Steve - Sto lat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 07:49 am:

I was out late last night and didn't get on the computer, so this is a day late. Happy Birthday Steve, and many more. Hope Jim's delivery makes it to you. If not Jim, send her to me!! Ha ha. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Happy Belated Birthday Steve, Hope you had an enjoyable day :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 08:08 am:

Many more to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Happy birthday to you! Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:10 am:

Happy birthday Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Happy belated birthday Mr. Jelf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:53 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! You still have plenty of time to put a couple more T's together. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! Hope you did something special for your birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By arnie johansen on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve and many more. Thanks for posting your thoughts on the Model T Ford! Keep up the good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Largo FL/Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

Guess I missed it!!!

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

and that's a shout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

I skipped the forum for one day and missed a momentous occasion. Happy Birthday, you old coot! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Happy Birthday Steve are you going to make Iola this year? I will have a chair waiting for you don't look for me in my normal spot of 30 plus years they moved me to H 1-7
hope you can make it
Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Happy belated birthday Steve! And thank you so much for all your support to our hobby and club!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred olenberger on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

Happy birthday Steve. I am one of the few T guys that have had the pleasure of meeting Steve. He is a great fellow and an asset to the model T folks.
Now let me rub it in a little. Steve I won't be 74 until August. Wish I could stick a USB wire in your ear and one in mine and download all you know about these wonderful ol cars. This is a great web site....I need to come here more often
Fred Olenberger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

Hi Steve,
I will never forget the first time that I met you. You were walking up the wide isle in the red field at Hershey. I was walking toward you and I recognized you with the bib overalls. I said are you Steve Jelf? You said yes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Ron, I hope to make it this year. That's quite a move, way over to the west side. I'll look for you there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration