Anyone driving to iola this year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone driving to iola this year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:14 am:

I am driving the delivery up to Iola this year.anybody else driving their t to
Iola

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

im not driving a t to Iola but I will have a load of t parts there for sale spaces H 1-7
Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

Paul, SWe're planning on trailing our '14 there.

See you then.....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

See you up there keith will be up Thursday morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

I will probably go by Camry Motel again, but maybe by T next year. Got to get one ready for long drives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:28 am:

What are the dates? I'm thinking of one more swap meet this year and it will mean some travel but have not decided west or east.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Lefeber on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Paul and Keith,
I will be there with my camper van....and my shopping list. Hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:27 am:

Jerry, it's next week. http://iolaoldcarshow.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

Iola Kansas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 01:10 pm:

Tyrone, Wisconsin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

I will be selling Model T Ford parts at the Iola, WI swap meet this week. Thursday July 7 & Friday July 8. I will have a good selection of new parts with me plus a few used items. Stop by and visit. I am in spaces I-9, I-10, & I-11 (North of the tower and East of the Krause Publications building). Look for my 1924 touring, it will be parked in my swap space. Stop by and pick up a copy of my current Price List of Parts & Services. (I will be packing up late Friday afternoon and will not attend the swap meet on Saturday.) Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

We will be North of Adam & Ron at E1,E2,E3,& E4.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration