Do not miss this

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Do not miss this
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 01:08 pm:

What a bargain, I might have to list about fifty of these, Bob
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-model-t-starting-crank-/252443230399?hash=item3ac6c a00bf:g:fTsAAOSwEjFXc91l&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Mein Gott! I'm going to be rich!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

YIPPEEE!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Sale all late hand cranks, 75.00 each, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

Don't let David Huson see this....lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

Look at his other listing? It's about as bad. I think I'll sell all the cranks out of my cars. They're all electric start anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 02:44 pm:

ironic seller name...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Ya gotta start your price somewhere,,,but...??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

But...but... he will donate 10% to Greenpeace!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:46 am:

Has he changed the price? It says $25. Was it $75 when first listed? I'm confused.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:54 am:

No, the $75 is Bob's bargain price. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the original Buy It Now price on eBay was $325.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:56 am:

Apparently so here is a change log
The following revisions have been made:
Date Time Revised Information
Jun-29-16 10:05:37 PDT

Buy It Now Price

Jun-29-16 12:28:54 PDT

Buy It Now Price

Jun-29-16 15:41:44 PDT

Buy It Now Price
Payment Method
Too bad it doesn't show what it changed from...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

But, guys, that is a rare left handed crank!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

You're supposed to crank with your left hand anyways!! :-)
No, the high value is in the patina. . . . .
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Yeah, well he's still got about $75.00 worth of parts listed on another listing and it looks like the crank has been thrown in with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

$75.00 worth of parts with an opening bid of $100 and a "buy-it-now" price of $400

I agree his seller name is a hoot...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration