1913 Touring on tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1913 Touring on tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 10:51 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-black-/201614005113?forcerrptr=true&hash=it em2ef1219379:g:jBsAAOSwwo1XdH8W&item=201614005113

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:47 am:

Surprised that it is not sold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:09 am:

Quite the find. Early June car. I see it's missing the rear brake rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:56 am:

Tim
Didn't that car have a wooden coil box?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:57 am:

I was about to post this.... nice 13!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tod Wirth - Richfield, WI on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:58 am:

The question I would like to have an answer to is why the engine is painted green. It has apparently been that way for a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Vanguard windshield turned around. Looks like a deal for someone needing a Fall or Winter project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Engine pans are missing so I suspect that the engine was out at one time, hence the lovely shade of green!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:49 pm:

Notice the exterior wrap on the photo of the speedometer cable.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

The funny thing is, everybody is bidding in increments trying to get a even better bargain, instead of "buying it now", in which that option will soon disappear and it will probably sell for more than 9800.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 02:32 pm:

I would like to have some one in the area inspect
the car for me. Sending requests through Ebay to where it can be seen cannot be done, you have to buy it first. Ebay has lost its value and integrity. BUYER BE WHERE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

The "Ask seller a question" button is right under the seller name. I sent him a message asking what was his phone number.

I sold my Model A last month. Put the phone number in my ad on eBay. The car sold, the buyer called and asked many questions before pulling the trigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 03:25 pm:

Royce I did that after we talked, Ebay return mail sent a notice to me that sellers Email address was no good the one he supplied to Ebay. Called Ebay and they told
me there was no way for me to contact the seller.
only after I bought the Item. What can I say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 04:07 pm:

Well,someone just pulled the trigger, it's sold. I wonder if it's anyone on here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

It wasn't me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 07:56 am:

Richard, later '13s did come with a metal box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 07:57 am:

I see it sold for $9800. Must be someone new, "0" next to their I.D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 09:46 am:

I sent him a message through eBay yesterday. He replied that the car was sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration