Old photo, family with cat, great image

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo, family with cat, great image
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:48 am:

Not sure if this one has been here before. It is one of my favorites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:20 am:

How I adore and appreciate these pictures.
Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Appears to be a 1919 Touring. Great photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

Erich, Nice to see you posting! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

That baby if still alive could be in its 90's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

And, if that cat, if still alive would be...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:35 pm:

The first year of a cat's life supposedly puts them at the equivalent of 15 in human terms, the second another 10, then 4 per year after that. The cat would be 405!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

And if that frog had wings It won't bump it's ass on the ground! Sorry couldn't resist! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 12:02 am:

Frog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 12:22 am:

Ooh! A butterfly! I wonder how old it is now?
Sorry, just me being snide.
Great picture, family and a fairly new T! Under the fenders is dried wet-dirt brown. Most of the rest of it is still fairly shiny. Even the front axle has only a splash of mud on it.
(Sorry about that.)
Thanks all!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 11:09 pm:

What a great picture. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration