Looking for a copy of Video Tape

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for a copy of Video Tape
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 01:47 am:

Looking to buy or borrow a MTFCA early "T" tips tape covering the Generator cut-out. This was "produced" by Dick Oswald of the Denver club and past president of the MTFCA. It will be done on VHS. The DVD is a newer video and not what I'm looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:36 am:

Burp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 03:52 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 04:01 am:

I can burn DVDs of it and post a copy on YouTube if that's agreeable and anyone wants to loan it to me at some point.
Our VHS to DVD copier gets very little use these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 08:57 am:

I have 5 new VHS tapes on the cut-out still in stock for sale plus about 35 others for sale, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration