Need a part Number for Rod bolt?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need a part Number for Rod bolt?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Does anyone have the part number for the modern replacement for the Rod bolt? Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:43 am:

All my catalogues say 3025. Is there supposed to be something else?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 08:57 am:

We sell them also have tons of good used originals, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Maybe Dan thinks about the modern Chxxy 350 cui V8 rod bolts many have used on T's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:08 am:

I just go to my industrial supplier and buy a grade 8 bolt nut and SAE flat washer in the appropriate size. Then take a couple of minutes and grind a flat side on the head. Torque them to 30 ft lbs. maybe Loktite, maybe not. Been using this for at least 20 years

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

Roger is right, that is the part number I want so I can get them local. Have a bunch of rods to do. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration