Anyone in MN or Western Wisc test coils ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone in MN or Western Wisc test coils ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff reissner on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:17 pm:

Im looking for somebody in the twin cities area or western WI that I can bring my coils to be tested and adjusted. Ill pay the going rate I just dont want to send them anywhere. I would rather just take them to somebody. I just bought this car and am really anxious to start it but want to get things set right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:25 pm:

Eric Hylen-near Clearwater MN.-HCCT
Andy Loso-St Joseph MN-ECCT AND Strobospark
Mike Garrison-Rice MN-Strobospark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Jeff, in this regard a little patience goes a long way in my opinion. There are at least 3 great choices off the top of my head that can rebuild/tune your coils that are on this forum. They are all great and will provide you with a professional and speedy service....My 2 cents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Jeff, John makes a good point. You asked for someone in the Wisconsin Minnesota area. There are others that are quite good with what they do (Ron The Coilman comes to mind) Though I've got a strobospark and use it on my coils with great success, I would suggest Eric or Andy over me. I'd do it and I wouldn't charge for checking and adjusting them but I can't do it with the expertise Andy and Eric have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 06:12 am:

Also Steve Boyd in Siren, WI has an HCCT and rebuilds them. I can provide contact info if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Take a road trip to Ely and I will run them on my ECCT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 10:46 pm:

Jeff,. Call or email me. I will help. 320-293-1953 or aloso@q.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 02:11 am:

Come to the 4th of July tour and I'll teach you how to adjust them using an original T era coil tester, just like you would have found in the Ford shops.

Who did you buy the car from? It looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. There's a reasonable chance that Andy or I rebuilt the coils for the previous owner. We've each done coils for dozens of local folks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:02 am:

I have a strobo-spark near Rochester.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Jeff -

I sent you a private message via the forum. If it didn't show up in your email inbox, check your spam folder.

Erik

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration