OT - Happy Canada Day!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Happy Canada Day!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

To all our forum members residing in the True North Strong and Free, a very happy Domi... uh, Canada Day! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

I'll second those greetings to all my friends in western Ontario, as well as in Hawkesbury (my grandfather's birth place).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

Happy Canada Day to all & Special Happy Canada Days to my friends in the Ontario Region MTFCI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wendell Gallagher on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 02:41 pm:

Happy Canada Day!

canada

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

How many of you remember it being called Dominion Day? Thanks for the smile Dick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Rob, sent you a PM about something else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wilson, Saint John NB, Canada on Friday, July 01, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

Thanks for all the best wishes from our southern neighbors. Even your president was up to see us a few days ago. Happy July 4th to all of you south of the border. May our friendships continue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 01:24 pm:

Came back from fishing at Sioux Narrows, Ontario, yesterday. Beautiful country, glad you are our neighbors!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

We are Australians visiting Canada on a three week tour. Great place to be and finding out Canada day was while we were here was a bonus. Haven't seen one Model T yet!
Alan from West Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 05:10 pm:

Thank you, and a Happy Fourth Of July to all our friends south of the border on Monday!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

Happy-post- Canada Day back at you. It's a good place to live.

Happy July 4th.
Bit of a possible present from the United States to the world on that date!!!
The Juno SpaceCraft will send signals back on the 4th. orbiting Jupiter.

Miraculous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

Alan
Canada is a big place. If you're near Vancouver I'll take you out for a ride in a T. Glad to have you over visiting Canada and leaving a few $$ behind!
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:54 am:

A huge place. If you're passing through the middle of it I can show you the sights but my T is just a pile of pieces in my garage right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

Darren, You are south of the border, at least for those of us in Detroit.

Alan, If you are near Windsor, Ontario, you can visit the Ford of Canada sites - and Canadian Club. Then, the Ford Piquette Plant is just four miles or so away to the north.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration