Australian Rally entrants in September.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Australian Rally entrants in September.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:18 am:

A mate and I have two 1912 Holley carburetors being refurbished by Stan Howe. Shipping is a killer, and we were hoping one or more of the entrants could bring them to the rally in their luggage. Stan is willing to post them to where ever so they can be brought out for us.

Anyone able/willing to help?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Hi ARB
We are in Canada and Alaska on a 22 day tour returning to Australia on the 22nd. I would help you but can't see how?
We are in Whistler today and Canada Day was something to experience!
Alan from Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Allan, I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration