OT Identify truck frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Identify truck frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Weiss on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

I came across this frame and it was odd enough that I would like to know its maker It was made into a steerable trailer at some point in its life Curved rear spring hangers got my attention Thank You in advance Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

i think Hudson in the 20s. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Weiss on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 03:29 pm:

Thank You Charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 04:24 pm:

About 6-7 years ago a guy from Nebraska was at Chickasha with a long flat bed trailer who had more than a few old large car and truck frames from the late 20's and 30's. He did sell some T front axles and rear ends but nothing else. He had an idea what they were but wasn't sure.

I guess there is a market for them if you can find the guy who needs them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration