I've seen that question before.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I've seen that question before.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

Naturally, as Model T's are acquired by new folks, some questions repeat and repeat. Rather than type the same comments over and over, I've taken to adding pages to my website so I can often just post a link. Here's the latest, on Batteries for Non-starter Model T's.

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG102.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 04:32 pm:

Great article Steve, thanks! :-)

What's new on your roadster top socket repair/replacement?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

Not a thing. I've been too busy with other stuff to touch it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

Steve J, Thank you so very much for doing this with your webpages. It should be an excellent resource for many years to come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Steve, Great stuff, but it scares me to see a battery hooked up to the magneto. I would feel better if more emphasis were placed on the importance of that diode and there would be a general statement to avoid battery DC from entering the mag... Just a thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Good idea, Hal. I'll add a warning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

What kind of motor oil should I use?...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:53 am:

New! Improved! :-)

Here's the amended version: http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG102.html.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration