Looking for 4th July decoration ideas for coupes.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for 4th July decoration ideas for coupes.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

Need ideas of how to decorate my coupe for parades. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Keep it simple.

Use flags lots of flags.
It is about the birth of our country

Show them with pride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Flags look great. Some people in the model A club had them on their car today. They look neat I am gonna buy a set. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 07:26 am:

I've have seen old photos where red, white, & blue crape paper is woven in and out of the spokes. They also had red, white & blue bunting hanging on the side of the car or over the back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:09 am:

I will be using an all-black theme with the TT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Flag holders are great and on sale at Bob's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

This won first place in the 1908 New York "Auto Carnival," with over 2,000 cars in the parade..........

Just a thought......

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Glad I don't drive an Olds. Thanks all

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration