Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 60
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Mary and I are celebrating 60 years of wedded bliss. I can't drive a Model T any more but everything else works just fine. All three of our sons and their families are celebrating our 60 years of excellence this week end and the fun exceeds our years together. Life is good and it's sad to end this part of our life with 1243 and all that is associated with it. Fast Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Congratulations Frank! She must be a very patient lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

CONGRATULATIONS on being together for 60 years

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

Fan-damn-tastic Frank! A rare milestone indeed! Couldn't have happened for two more deserving people.
I am sure you can find enough people in your area willing to let you tag along on tours. Please take advantage of that. Both of you.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

I gotta admit, I agree with Royce.
Congratulations. I'll do 50 in six months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:32 pm:

Congratulations Frank. We had number 57 on June 13 and I think it will last. And the good part is that she likes the Model T. Frank, you have more years to go, so enjoy being together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Well done Mr. & Mrs. Harris. It has been a privelige to know you and learn from you during our marathon lunches in Long Beach at the harbor restaurant. We are honored to call you a friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Post the smiling pig Frank!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Royce, you have a good start on it. John, you are in the home stretch. The first 59 are the most difficult. We are still building our next project. A toady copy with a nasty BBR Rajo which was the fastest T engine up Signal Hill in the unlimited class.

I am slower now but it will be here soon and will be something to behold.

BBR

BBR

BBR

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Frank, congratulations - 60 years is an accomplishment that only a select few will achieve. I hope you and Mary have many more.
Art Gebeau

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:18 am:

congratulations Frank! my wife and I are celebrating 45 years today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:37 am:

We will miss you at the Speedster run in San Diego. And will miss seeing your car unless someone locally buys it. You have two years on us on length of marriage. I have found out that it gets better as time passes. Hope yours has worked out that way too! Many happy years to go. Hope that you will attend Model T events as a passenger even though you can't drive for yourself.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

Frank: My wife says thanks for making her feel young again... We will celebrate our 35th in September. She says she couldn't start again it takes too long to train husbands! :-) Congrats Well done!:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration