Old Georgia Registration Tags

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Georgia Registration Tags
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

So, my 1914 T was originally a touring car. My great great grandfather bought it brand new. My Uncle found an old stash of car stuff he had that came from great grandparents house. I'm not sure how, or even if there's a way to check and verify, but we are pretty confident these were on my T originally.

Anyway, just thought they were really cool, especially if they came off of my car. It's hard to tell but I think the 3rd is from 1927.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:17 pm:

If you have the original dash, see if the match up with any holes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

I'm definitely gonna look and do exactly that Keith. Would be wild to find some spots where they might have been.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration