OT - Lady Liberty

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Lady Liberty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:16 am:

DAUPHIN BOROUGH, Penn. - In 1986, thirty years ago,the statue appeared in the middle of the Susquehanna River, near a town in the middle of Pennsylvania called Dauphin Borough.

Happy Fourth Of July.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 10:39 am:

I didn't know there were more than one Statue of Liberty! Happy Independence Day. And thank you to all who made it possible and continue to keep it.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Seattle has its Stature Of Liberty at Alki Beach. It was one of the cities art projects. Of course some dim witted idiot decided to rip her arm off, go figure.

It is now repaired and standing tall for all to stop and admire.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

Apparently there are many replicas of the State of Liberty around the world....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicas_of_the_Statue_of_Liberty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 02:26 pm:

BCG - I guess that's why some folks call it "Alcohol Beach", huh"? Altho' I think nowadays, it's drugs too,....."just say'n",.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 09:38 pm:

I didn't know there was more than one statue of liberty but that pretty cool. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration